Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Too many words

I fly through the rhythm of far away dreams
The truth sinks further, deeper than life, reality it seems

What are words if not a scourge, blurbs only digestible
Characters snuffed, stuff we can agree on, unbelievable

We both go together if one falls down
I talk out loud like you're still around

Coconut Grove, love the vibe, Takoma Park slide
Glide by what you know, in me, you can confide

I spread my wings and ride the wind sighing wide
Breathe my visions, incisions upon my hearts desire

I'm chasing a boat, bait, sailing round the world
Knowing I may have lost that beautiful girl

Waves that scream, I leap free, capsized and tossed
I may be totally, I wish I wasn't lost

Found ground beneath, finally speak aching corazon
moan and moan, jonesin for your glow, pleasure slow

Down, up, all love surrounds this town, the sky
breathes twice as loud, proud of life's lying fry

Touching a nerve, it's worth stepping back a bit
maybe you'll know if you're, again, too into it


Remember severed ties, wait awake, earthquakes
you make as you walk back into my life, for chrissake

Nothing more than a fancy swing back and forth
In the lead up to you, all points north

Take it to the roof, bay like a wolf, protons swim to stars
waves of sound crave for light, years, wait, I love you, Mars

No comments: